A full package
The approximate cost is 22’000 $ per term, for the Swiss diploma programmes, with a total cost of: 44’000 $. With reservation for changes in the exchange rate.
A limited number of scholarships are awarded to US students with up to 30% discount on the full cost of study. Early applications are rewarded.
- Tuition and fees
- All meals.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Friday.
- Brunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
- Accommodation close to the school in Le Bouveret, Switzerland
- Double standard rooms
- Optional single deluxe rooms
- Optional single superior deluxe room
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
- Counselling/career support
- Proximity to sports and leisure activities
It’s not a giant step to study in Europe
We offer a smooth and easy relocation process for international students.
- Full assistance and support with the visa application (if you have an European passport, you don’t need to apply for visa).
- All programs held in English, all students speak English, and English is widely spoken across Switzerland.
- If you have working experience or previously studied culinary, you may transfer your credits for a direct entry.
- Easy travel in Europe. No need for a car. Travel safely by train, in a modern rail network connecting all major European cities.
- Switzerland is a safe country. Feel free to enjoy life!
We offer those who wish to study in Switzerland an exciting international environment, taught in English, at one of the best culinary and pastry art schools in the world.