Geared towards career changers, food and beverage entrepreneurs and culinary enthusiasts
Acquire relevant managerial skills, develop your own food concepts, create recipe books, and develop a business plan.
Gain the skills you need to launch your own culinary business. Ideal for career changers ready to explore the world of culinary arts and want to acquire the skills needed to start restaurants and other culinary adventures.
Get full access the revolutionary world of food & beverage, and gain insider knowledge on the latest innovations. And build up relevant and transferable managerial skills that will empower your new career. Gain soft skills such as; creative thinking, cross-cultural competencies, collaboration, and emotional intelligence.
Graduate with: Master of International Business in Culinary Business Management from Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, in partnership with César Ritz Colleges Switzerland. Master of Arts in Culinary Business Management from the University of Derby, UK
Term 1: 11 weeks
- Food Culture and Culinary Trends
- Leadership and People Management
- Revenue and Performance Analysis in the Culinary Industry
- Sustainability, Social Responsibility, and Ethics
- Strategic Management in the Culinary Industry
- Culinary Fundamentals and Food Safety
- French or German
Term 2: 11 weeks
- Creativity and Innovation
- Events and Catering Management
- Advanced Marketing for the Culinary Industry
- Research Methods
- Food Entrepreneurship and Business Start-up
- International Cuisines
- French or German
- Consultancy project or formulation of business plan. This project gives you the flexibility to be completed on campus, during your internship, or from your home.
- Recognized bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- English language proficiency
- Recommended minimum age of 21 years