Discover the power of plant-based cuisine
Vegetarian recipes are becoming increasingly popular in the culinary world, which has led to the need for specialized vegetarian chef training
There are a variety of reasons why more and more people are choosing to eat vegetarian and this also means that the need for well-trained chefs in this field is increasing.
Now you can start a brand new professional training with us at the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland that we are extremely proud of! On this intensive training course in vegetarian culinary arts you will receive a broad, international basic vegetarian chef training.
Learn how to create and transform any dish into a vegetarian feast!
Acquire the skills to prepare vegetarian fine-dining meals by mastering presentation, ingredient substitutions, and wine pairings. Learn the essentials of service etiquette, the importance of balancing nutrition and health, and strict hygiene protocols
We offer a world-class culinary program that equips you with the technical skills you need to be a Michelin Star chef. Learn from from top vegetarian chefs and restaurants. Graduate with a Swiss Grand Diploma in Vegetarian Culinary Arts
Study to become a vegetarian chef in Europe. Twelve months of international paid internship
After three terms and 12 months at the school, you will do twelve months of paid internship. Our students are helped to find an internship in part by the fantastic network we have at Swiss Education Group.
The opportunities are endless and often you do your internship either in luxury restaurants in 5-star hotels or in Michelin restaurants around the world.
This will of course give you a lot of experience, which is essential to pursue an international career as a vegetarian chef! After the internship you will be awarded a “Diploma in Vegetarian Culinary Arts”.
Accommodation, food, health insurance, etc. are included during your time at the school. All teaching is in English and the campus is very international, with all corners of the world represented. This means that not only will you receive a world-class education and be inspired by different food cultures, but you will also make new friends and make connections from just about anywhere in the world.
Term 1: 11 weeks
- Fundamentals of Vegetarian and Plant-Based Cooking
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Introduction to Industry Experience
- French or German
Term 2: 11 weeks
- Vegetarian and Plant-Based Gourmet Cuisine
- Taste through Time: History and Culture of Vegetarian Cuisines and Plant-Based Diets
- Introduction to Vegan Baking & Pastry Arts
- Nutrition, Health, and Special Diets
- Business Communication French or German
- Optional Internship, Switzerland or abroad (4-6 months) for Swiss Grand Diploma
Term 3: 11 weeks
- Cuisines of the World
- The World of Garde Manger
- Taste through Time: Cultures and History of European Gastronomy
- Kitchen Management and Leadership
- French or German
- Internship, Switzerland or abroad (4-6 months)
- Completed secondary school education (IB Diploma, IBCP Diploma, Maturité, Abitur, French Bac, 2 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent).
- English language proficiency.
- Recommended minimum age of 18 years